- 8 block of light or 1/3 less-fat cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoon low-fat milk
- 1/2 Cup (1/2 of an 8-ounce bottle) chili sauce
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen (recently thawed) tiny or small cooked shrimp, drained, rinsed and patted dry very well
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3/4 Cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (3 to 4 ounce) can sliced black olives, patted dry
- 1 Cup (4 ounces) grated, part-skim mozzarella cheese, packed (reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese can also be used)
- Mix the cream cheese and milk in a small mixing bowl with mixer until smooth. Spread on a small serving platter or in a 9x5 inch loaf pan in an even layer.
- Layer the remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese, in the order that they appear in the ingredient list.
- Chill at least one hour before serving.
- Serve with Mediterranean Snacks® Multigrain Chips.