- 15 Ounce pureed pumpkin
- 1 large apple, diced small
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 1 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 Cup chicken broth
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Cook onion over medium-high heat, until translucent.
- Add apple and cook until just softened.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add pumpkin and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to avoid burning.
- Add half of the chicken broth and cook 2-3 minutes.
- If dip is very thick, you may need to add the rest of the broth and cook another few minutes.
- Serve warm with Mediterranean Snacks™ Baked Lentil Chips!