Click here to go to the full recipe and instructions from Glamour Magazine.
- Lentil Chips (Cracked Pepper flavor - entire bag 600 calories of protein, not fat!)
- 1/3 Cup Veg ground
- Daiya pepperjack cheese
- Fresh bell pepper slices
- Black beans
- Pickled jalapenos
- Lay out the chips on aluminum foil on a cookie sheet.
- Top the chips with all the ingredients in whatever order you choose.
- Finish with cheese sprinkled all over the chips.
- Put it in the oven at 300F for about 15 minutes & then enjoy your nachos!