- 1 recipe Guacamole (see below)
- 8 Ounce fat-free sour cream
- 1 Ounce packet taco seasoning mix
- 15 Ounce can fat-free or vegetarian refried beans
- 1 Cup diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 Cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese blend (i.e. Jack and Cheddar)
- 2 1/4 ounce can sliced black olives (optional)
- Make guacamole and set aside.
- Blend sour cream with taco seasoning in a small bowl.
- Spreadthe refried beans in the bottom of a deep-dish pie plate (you can warm the beans in the microwave to make them more spreadable.
- Top the beans with the sour cream mixture, then top with the guacamole.
- Spread the tomatoes on top, then sprinkle the green onions over the top, followed by the shredded cheese and black olives if desired.
- Serve with Mediterranean Snacks™ Multi Grain Chips.
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh or bottled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- garlic powder or garlic
- salt to taste (optional)
- black pepper to taste
- Blend ingredients in a small food processor.