- 1 mango – peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic in a medium bowl. Stir in the salt, lime juice, red onion, and olive oil.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Baked Lentil Chips, Multi-grain Chips, or Veggie Chips & Straws.