- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado – peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 4 Ounce crumbled feta cheese
- Gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic in a bowl. Mix in parsley and oregano. Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar. Then stir in feta.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
- Combine with one of our chips to create a delectable and healthier alternative to your usual party chips and dip combination.