Photo: John Autry
Click here to go to the full recipe and instructions from Cooking Light.
To receive updates on future recipes, contests and prizes from Mediterranean Snacks, become a fan on Facebook!
- 2 Trimmed watercress (about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 Cup Canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 Cup Chopped green onions
- 1/4 Cup Plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon White wine vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Anchovy paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper $
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 8 to 10 times or until just combined. Scrape the mixture into a bowl or serving dish. Cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
Learn more about this recipe at Cooking Light here: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/zesty-green-goddess-dip-50400000116777/